You can create your own tracks/routes directly on the map. Plan your trips in advance or just click your path while you are offroad. You can use this feature to plan alternative ways on your trip.
Follow this easy steps:
- Open the map.
- Wait for stable GPS-signal.
- Press on an empty position of the map. The distance from your GPS-position and your selected point will be displayed in a little widget on the map. Enlarge the widget by the button with the three dots.
- You see at least 2 more buttons now. Press the second button with the plus and track sign.
- This will start the edit-mode for tracks and allows you to add track points now. Tap on the display to add more track points. You can zoom and drag the map to navigate to other positions on the map.
- Press on the OK-sign below to save or revoke your edited path. You can edit and fine-tune your track later, if you want.
- That’s it.
[This feature is available in the Outdoor-version only.]